![]() Mom went to the atm and update my bank book for me and my pay is in. We ate at Swensen at BPP. Liyana pass me the pack of ciggs that I gave to her last sat. Thanks babe. I bought 2 tops at Royal Sporting house. Puma and Reebok. I bought Sony earpiece for sis. We had pizza hut for dinner and I'm bloated. Eventhough the time shows 10:00pm, I'm still full. I've got to go on a crash diet if this goes on. Everyone has been talking about the 14th. What is it so special about that day anyway ? You can always spend any other day with your other half or dates. Talking about dates, its been eons since I last went out for a date. I've been spending way too much time with friends, which by far is the most awesome thing on earth. Will somebody just date me out ? I just sounded as if I'm desperate aren't I. Oh wells, I'm not and that's it. I miss my friends. Especially, SKRS. It kills to know that some people hate us. Despite those rumours, our bond is way stronger then their pathetic pin hole crap. Laters. and oh boy, I didn't block you at msn because I didn't know what else to do. As for now, I'm ignoring you until I know what exactly I want. I have yet to tell her about it. I'm not sure if telling her is the right thing to do or not. But, sooner or later she'll know. ![]()
~ where oh where can my baby be |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |