Divine Heartstrings


sad


I've been sillly. I've been a jerk ? I've never felt this way in my entire life before but I do now. It's my bad and yet I teared for it. Like who cares what I feel. I'm overly confused for all that my heart matters. My sis told me to go for what my heart tells me to. Sadly, I can't listen to what it wants. I've been reaching out for the answer but nothing seems to come about. I don't fell special. Well, I don't have to because I'll never be someone special ? I know my own limits. If I can't be that someone that you guys wants me to be, then so be it. I'm not goina make amendments to myself. Now I've found out, most friends doesn't really care to how I feel. It's always the other way round. I've been keeping this way to long but yeah like I said, who cares.


- loser, she is





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved