Divine Heartstrings


I've been seriously lazy to blog. For some reason, I'm blogging today. Yesterday was shall I say an exceptionally okay day. I went to aunt's place at Regent Heights. Did some catching up with cousins, sitting by the pool. At some point of time, it was freaking mundane that I text that superhero, but didnt reply. Until, at night. Aunts and uncles shared ghost stories in the night giving me goosebumps all over. Anyhow, I've yet to do some serious shopping. Anyone wants to tag ? NOT.


Thanks boy for lying to my bestie and me. You didnt think of her and me. You thought for yourself. I was utterly speechless when you told me that you liked me when you know that my bestie likes you dearly. Screw you for getting close to her to get to close with me. Screw you for letting her go and lying to her. Screw you if you think that I'm going to be with you. You've totally made the wrong move boy. I've to face you sooner or later. Sadly, I've no idea how the situation will be but I guess we'll remain as friends and nothing more.


superhero, it was nice of you to call up every night^^






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved