![]() ![]() I was out today with Irfeen again, that gay boy. He helped me did lip piercing. Thanks Irfeen! It was like any other day. I did bump into many friends at bpp. I just found out that Cika had an accident. I'm so worried about her when I called her up yesterday right after I got her message. She told me she broke her bones which I'm not sure which part of her body. I'm so worried for crying out loud. I'm hoping that I'll be able to visit her at her place this weekend. Oka, Fin, Ydee, Hanis and prolly Reen will be going. Those who wana tag do text me up if you have my number. If not, ask me. duhhh. & to fiQQoscar, life has its ups and downs. cheer up okay. ![]() ![]() screw that stranger - get well soon... |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |