![]() ![]() I successfully manage to visit my uncle. He was moved to another special room. We had to wait till 5pm to get in to see him. I went in with my sis. I almost teared but I hold on to the tears. I couldn't help to look at those huge machines surrounds him. It reminded me of what my gramp picture me about my late grandad. Except that the machines aren't controlling him just yet. But for my grandad, the machine was controlling his heart and all which means he was no longer living. It was the strike of SARS when my grandad was in the hospital. I couldn't visit him at all! I kept crying at home thinking what will happen to him. And when I got news that he's passed on, I was utterly shocked. I didn't know how to react. I cried hell loads when I had to pray for him and when he's burried under. Why in the world am I telling you guys this ? Argh, whatever. Morning till night, Kyle's been chatting with me through text messages. He's darn sweet and he makes me feel wanted like never before. I don't feel like chatting on MSN today, so you guys won't be seeing me online that often at night. I'll be watching some movies to occupy my time till I get sleepy or something. Later jackasses. - no one makes me feel the way you do |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |