![]() Firstly, a million thanks to Asswipe for the Jumper and popopopocoooons and also to friends for the wonderful night on the 14th. It was just brilliant. A night with awesome group of friends. Secondly, yesterday's event was kickass eventhough something was missing. Cika wasn't there to witness the fun or it'll be loud with her around and Hanis too. We called Cika up yesterday at Scape. and you sounded oh so sad. I couldn't help but to feel the sadness. I hope you're doing okay babe. If you're reading this, do call me up whenever you feel like talking or wanting to lend a listening ear. I miss you. So, I wasn't really feeling well yesterday and yet I went out. In fact, I tried moshing but the mosh pit was oh so deadly for me with a weak body. Oka, Rym and Ydee were awesome though. I saw Rico, Fajar and Shazni hardcore dance to the max. It was just plain wow. And not forgetting meeting Suzzie, Lola and Aineey there too. Too bad My Precious performed for a short while. It was unsatisfying though. Pictures taken yesterday. Enjoy.
|
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |