![]() Camwhoring like nobody's business is my thing. I did have the urge to do a 'few' signs for asswipe. I think he liked it. But I look alittle sluttish ? whatever. So today was on hell of a slacking day. I had lunch with mom at Banquet and head home afterwards. Iman, my cousin whom my family babysits, did some massaging on me. hey its free and simple, why not. I laid on my front , and he basically stepped onto my back. Walking back and forth, jumping softly and even sit on my huge ass. It was excruciating at first, wasn't even a massage. It was more of a hell pain. But I got used to it and hell yeah its a god damn nice feeling to it. Iman is such a doll. Weena, his eldest sister, needed help to book a bike riding theory for tomorrow. She's going to get a bike licence! dope. and oh to shazli, you slept on the phone last night! strong headed. ![]()
|
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |