Divine Heartstrings


Its been eons since I've updated. I've been going out with friends like alot lately. I was too lazy to update. Now, Cika and Ira told me to update so here I am. O level results will be out this coming Thursday. I was startled when Maf told me about it. Friday or Monday was the day I anticipated but no. It just had to be earlier. Somehow I feel so afraid to walk right into school. Though friends told me to relax but I couldnt control my emotional. I just hope everything goes well on that day.

Moving on, I've been thinking about some stuff lately. Silly stuff, I must say. He's been pestering me to meet up which I doubt it'll happen after what he did. You should move on with your life instead then bothering about me and my life. Its long over for what we've been through. You're my past and thats it. whatever. texting a new friend almost everyday now. A friend who make silly jokes and makes me smile. Anyway, I'm having headaches attack. Later jackasses.


- how I feel about you now





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved