![]() ![]() It has been a rough week tho I haven't do any excessive move abouts. I've decided to get into Higher Nitec for Banking service course in ITE Clementi. At the same time, I'll be finding out more about NAFA. They are having open house on the 31st Jan to 2nd Feb. Accompany me anyone ? Asswipe did offered tho. Thanks but no thanks. I think I've already have people to accompany me there. Thanks for those who cheered in me up 24/7. I feel a whole lot better now since friends and families have convinced me that its not the end of my life. Moving on, I've been having late night kick ass conference with SKRS and Ryemie. They're fucktard awesome. Miss my saturday peeps. Hoping that I'll be able to meet them this weekend. Asswipe, all the best for your test tomorrow^^ Laters. ![]() ` I'll be waiting for the day |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |