![]() Yesterday was shagged. Allysa and Reen waited for me after work. We camwhored like no other. Syam was alittle late. Though I know that they don't know each other I still insist that we hang out together. Syam and I had our dinner at Far East kfc while the girls just chat all the way. I miss Hanis. She couldn't come as she had something on I reckon. I'm jaded. Shall rest for the day today. Saint was supposed to meet me today but he has got something on with his family I guess. Wawan text me to meet up instead for coffee. So he came down to BPP for starbucks. He's cute and quite an entertainer. Pardon me for not blabber much. Something is definitely wrongo with me today. Meet again soon, friend. Laters. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
goodbye my lover |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |