Divine Heartstrings


Work was alright but some people at work is making me alittle pissed though. whatever. After work, I meet up with BHA for some photoshoot session. I agree they are a crazy bunch. I got alittle lost after I left them or the other way round. The aftermath is just too excruciating to share. I shan't go further.


You've decided and I'm awfully hurt. I guess you should be happy with whom you're with now. I wish you nothing but the best. Those memories will always be kept deep in my heart. I'm sure someone will sow my heart back into one, strong one. I'm happy . You're happy. and that's that. This may be untrue but there's nothing I could do but to let the tears keep rolling down my cheeks. I feel better that way. Goodbye for now. I still do.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved