Divine Heartstrings


Work is tough. Imagine standing for 12 solid hours. It makes my bottom of my feet sore. I'll always get high and hyper when Naq and I would go home on the same night. Its all bonkas and chaotic. We'll make scenes like no other. Jj is sick. Get well soon boy, you're missed dearly. He did pick me up on my first day of work. I'm off from work for today and I'll be working in the morning tomorrow. Syam got his payslip yesterday and was suppose to meet me for lunch but I he had to go home early. I did not have a break either. Costumers kept coming in because there was a storewide sale. There's too much to tell. It can be fun yet excruciating. I can't complain either. Laters people.

I pray for your recovery boyfriend






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved