![]() ![]() Work hours has been extended to another hour for full shifts due to the arrival of Chirstmas. How I love to work long hours to earn big bucks but someone is really pissing Naq and I off. Sometimes I feel like quitting right on that face but I've got to hold on and stay strong and deal with it in a peaceful manner. Now that sucks. Fuck work. Yesterday night, we left work at around 11pm. It was rather freaking late but still going home with Naq wasn't as dull as going home alone. Basically, we laughed our ass off through the journey home. Bumped into Zub at Bp Lrt. We catch things up and she looks way different than she used to, period. I also did bump into Za while at work and oh boy she looks different too. Eventhough we live a block away we still have alot to catch up. Darn her for not telling me something that she should've told me. So I wasn't feeling sleepy after all those crazy laughters. I teared on my way to work that morning after reading a text message from sister. I couldn't hold on to those tears from streaming down but it jolly well did. Thanks to Marlie♥ Naq, Za, Hisyam, Lia, Maf, Allysa, Hanis, Reen, Elfac, Jaslin, Qim, Wawan and Afiqah for cheering me up. Special thanks to Apik for the Starbucks snow globe. You told me to look at it and wobble around with it whenever I'm sad. Guess what, you gave it to me at the right combination of time. Thank you. I thought we could be but I guess I was wrong. I should move on and you should too. You're probably moving on right now. Those exact words I remembered were lies. You knew it and yet you proceeded with you plans. How heartless can you be ? It's as if I've been taken as a substitute. Well, fuck that and your words. They're just a bunch of nonsensical shits blabbering outta your pipe hole. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |