Divine Heartstrings


SKRS rock my bra inside out



My friends are missed. Especially to skrs, elfac and jj. Now jj is being sucha doll. How I wish I can have him in one piece of my own. Basically, I rot at home today. Nothing much to do. I was on the net, lazying around on the bed and slept through the evening. I managed to chat with Cika, Reen and Ryemie the small but loud boy who screams like never been screamed before.

Lastly, there's my gramps who can't stop nagging. Even a tiniest winiest thing on earth she would either give a comment or blabber about it. Which I haven't had the slightest idea how to deal with. We're drifting apart gramps. Eversince he passed on to the netherworld, you've changed. I've changed. We all changed. Literally, not for the better but for the worse. If I were given the chance to turn back time, I'll use it to make amendments to what I've done wrong. Apparently, the clock is ticking and there's no point dwelling over it now since your mindset have changed. So be it. You live your life and I live mine. If I've been given even the slightest chance to change things, I would. But I doubt that time will come very soon. Some of you won't understand what I'm blabbering about today. Dig this ; its none of your friggin business fag.


ooohhlala, baby be mine.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved