Divine Heartstrings


My job hunting partner for the day.


O level has finally comes to a curb. The day before social studies paper, Reno called me up and asked what topics I was going to study. He was freaking lucky. He studied 2 chapters by heart! Only 2 chapters. lucky for him, that one of the chapter that he had learnt came out. right after paper, he text-ed me saying that it was easy for him. all the best to all!

So, I went job hunting with Naq earlier today. We filled in eons of job application forms. I just have to pray hard that at least one of them will call. Despite the tiring day, we did bumped into Jo & Zub. Faz too, was crossing at a traffic light. I thought she looks familiar afar. and oh, atika was at work. She is currently working at toyrus at paragon. She managed to get us a couple of application forms indeed. She's got piercings at both sides of her cheeks, uber coolness.

Moving on, I couldnt attend Maf's invitation to watch him and his friends play soccer. sorry dude! It was a rush-rush situation. anyway, I've met this new friend few days before. Only Naq and I know him. He's cute I guess. Well, all the best to him for his test tomorrow! I'm shagged. ankle is pretty much getting worse than it already has been.

on the contrary, she's my laughing gas. like no other.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved