Divine Heartstrings


It's been wild. Lunch with mom and shasha at Causeway Point. After which I meet up with Jj, the silly willy boy. Accompany him to have his lunch at around Jurong East. We then head downtown to City Hall. Jj's a nice company indeed. I anticipated that there'll be eons of people at Esplanade roof top but none. zilch. I felt as if only the two of us in the world. so I'm exaggerating, big deal. I bumped into Mas & friend at Shaw house's McCafe. We said our hi's and goodbye's. After which while we're crossing from Shaw to Wheelocks I saw Haikal, Ridzuan and friends. Somehow, I felt so happy to see him there and yet I havent had the slighest idea why. I'm jaded.


every time you hold me in your arms
Im comfortable enough to feel your warmth





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved