![]() ![]() In my perspective, you've got it all wrong girl. In yours, of course you'd think that we are faggs bitching about you. well, sadly, its all bull. Reassure you that we meant no harm and does not detest you. What's the use of getting all worked up on this. Let it rest already. Ditto. I spent most of the day in the library. Reading the book that I've borrowed. However, my thoughts did run wild. Last few days were awesome. Jj is one of a kind. unique in own ways. Jj attracts me like no other. Enough said, I have applied a job and I'm probably start working on sat. darn I've gotta pass on that lime sonic bang thingy at sentosa. Well, at least there'll be something else to look forward too. Have fun to those who are going. Graduation day tomorrow. school uniform. school tie. school shoes. sucks. but for the last time tomorrow. horray. ditto. he reached up, feeling the firmness of his chest, the line of his jaw, the softness of his hands. strutting her fingers through his shimmering hair. wishing that it would never end. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |