Divine Heartstrings


I'm jaded. The job interview with Naq went smoothly. We were on time but the employer was late and she did apologize. When all is done, Naq and I went to Toa Payoh for another job interview. Upon thinking that we were late, there were eons of people around our age applying for jobs. Naq and I didnt even bother stepping into the small and crowded room. We went to chill at mac and head home after which. I thought of resting my ankle for the day when zacky miss call me. I called him back and he said that he was around my place and asking me to come down and meet him. So, I went and meet him. for the first time. He's funny, loud and sweet. After which I met Razmy. He was nice and all. details ? in your dreams people. Sorry to allysa and skrs for not be able to make it for the hang out. We'll set another day for sure. Laters.


his favourite girl.

memories.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved