Divine Heartstrings


I couldnt make it to Lime Sonic Bang earlier. I was too busy taking pictures and window shopping with Ski. I didn't think time flies that fast. Pictures taken were awesome shit. Naq kept calling me earlier, worrying about job thingy. My dear Naq, can you quit worrying and move on. Meet up very soon babe. Apologies to Cika, Reen & Hanis for not being able to join SKRS for a hang out. We'll do that soon babes. So, I thought I saw Azmeer. But I didnt really think it was him so I ignored. He texted me saying it was him. gee, sofie. On the way home, bumped into Jo and her boyfriend. My ankle is killing me hell. Today was awesome Ski. Here are some of the favourites that mostly, I took earlier today.

oh turn me on.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved