Divine Heartstrings


girl, I'm sure you've got better things to do then this right? let this small idiotic matter rest will ya. appaarently, those hate taggers at your blog weren't us. It was NEVER us. Now i guess those people aren't brave enough to tell you that they hate you. If I were to hate you girl, I'll tell you right off your face. But sadly, I've no reason to. We've been too busy bitching about ourselves than to bitch about you and other innocents. Lets get a life and quit moaning about it. I can't be bothered anymore. I've quit on this. If you're still unconvince, then there's nothing i can do but lay off. I was about to make friends with you. because I know some of your very close friends are my friends. Why would I want to lose friends right? Now, think.


Yesterday was a very memorable day. It's the graduation day for graduants. Ms Yong was getting married and wouldn't be able to attend the ceremony. She left us a video message infront of the whole school. Most of us teared. Tears of joy and touched at that moment. I controlled my tears though. After the ceremony in the school hall, we had our refreshments. After which, we basically took pictures with many lovable teachers and fellow friends.

So, I went to have lunch at Swensen with mom this afternoon. Shop for groceries after that. While doing so, was texting Lia. She seems nice and all. Chill out soon girl. Date with Jj tomorrow, so looking forward to it. Laters people.

sufi and school staff.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved