Divine Heartstrings


Apparently, I pretty much rot at home for today. I was online for the whole day. Well, not exactly the whole day but most of the time today. Catch things up with Zachary. He was feeling down when I chatted with him. I hope you are doing well now, boy friend. Allysa and others were planning on about the outing this weekend. Jason and friends are prolly going to a gig at redbar which I don't think I'll be able to go. because I'm low on the dough. Allysa and Reen wont be going to the gig either. I hope I can hang out with the guys after the gig though. Second thoughts occur in my mind as always. Sudiana will be there. Oh how I miss that chubby girl. Anywho, I've got a text from Taufik saying that he has gotten a gift for me as a token of our friendship. & the gift is a cute one I suppose. It's so sweet of him. Thank you friend.
Naq, I can't wait to meet you tomorrow and Razmy too. Laters people.


gifts won't win you my heart -





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved