Divine Heartstrings


O level is drawing near. This is prolly the last post before O level. how time flies. for the past weeks days, I get to know wonderful new friends. Gorgeous people like reen, srii, jaslin, dom, mafteem, zacky, kas, azri and many more others. I'm meeting some of them soon though. First, I've gotta focus on my study. My mind seems to be elsewhere lately. I've no idea why. maybe its about something that jas and I shared last night ? Oh jas, you've been a great listening ear. Thank you so much babe. and I shall meet you up pretty soon too. For now, lets keep our mind on track for the exams.
fasting month has been a great month for me to reflect my wrong doings for the year. I may not be able to reflect them all but I just hope and pray that He'll forgive me. till then.


oh zacky, take care of yourself. don't let the sickness take over your body, entirely.
you're missed too.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved