![]() My throat is killing me shits. I've lost my voice. Well, not entirely but yeah my voice has the rusty sounding. How I hate talking with this hoarse voice. Naq made my day yesterday. We laughed and giggled a whole lot. She's like my laughing gas, big time. Some people just don't know her well. I mean, she may be irritating but that's the way she is. She's just hyper-active cum vivacious wooha! well, screw those who thinks she's nuts. I woke up pretty early because of my darn throat. Breakfast with family and then meet Naq for study session again, like every other day this week. & I've got to mug for religion school exam tomorrow. how great. Just when the Os are here, religion school exams are here too. sucha big dumbass fuss! Moreover, I encounter a bad accident on my way back home today. I'll keep mum on this stuff though. and oh thanks again maf for all the care. I know, my hoarse voice is like a rocker chic. Somehow, I like the husty voice. and maf, cheer up. You'll get the girl of your dreams but all that after Os. Like we've agreed. chuckles. Later people. teared all the way back with no one else beside - |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |