![]() I feel so sucky lately. Prolly because I'm unwell. I've been having flu and useless headaches. Despite all this, I'd still went out to mug everyday with gfs at the same place. Thanks for those who cared. Thank you eons to Jas, Naqq, Reen, Cika, Izzat a.k.a Nero, Shahirah a.k.a Sherheeragh, Hafeez, Indra, Apik and lastly Zacky, who called me up last night to make sure I was alright. oh my, how I missed your voice friend. Eventhough we have yet to meet up, I'm sure you're doing just great. Like you've said, we are so going to do just that after my freaking Os are done and over with. So, last few days my bbf, confesses that he loves me. I was utterly shocked and it left me with a gawk on my face. I was completely flustered and it kept me wondering for the day. I told gfs about it. They asked what would my next step be. I've told them that I wouldn't want to be in any relationship, period. He agrees that we're to stay as bffs. and oh he called this morning, and he was with Indra! and I missed that boy too! sorry that I never text you to call me or anything. I've been sick and I basically doesn't have the enthusiasm to do pretty much everything, but study. Hey indra, I've been studying okay. hahaha! imy bestie. Moving on, this coming friday will be the raya outing with friends. People like, Cika, Zul, Reen and maybe Hanisaurus will be in the group and perhaps more. I'll be bringing my gf along. So, anyone wanna tag ? Do text me up or just leave a message at my tagboard people. I hope I'll recover before Thursday comes. Have an awfully nice day jackasses. (: sister & I ![]() ![]() |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |