Divine Heartstrings


hey ho people. I guess my blog is almost dead by now. I've decided to blog for today. The problem with me is that I can't keep my head in the game. My min keep swinging out of focus whenever I want to settle down and study. Oh God, please help me in this matter. I so suck big time. Tell me I suck. So, how's school? People have been asking me that time and again. Well get this, school sucked. My attitude towards learning sucked too. Sad, but true. It's time yaw. Time to change all that into something better. Enough blabbering, these are the pics for the outing with myspacers on last saturday. They're a bunch of fucking rad people.

the cutest girl , Cika

Jason and Jaslin


tag haters are bullshit. whoever fishcore is, you've got the wrong person and quit putting people down like that. reflect yourself and scram faggot.
unlike this conflicting issue, you know you've done something wrong. don't expect me to just bitch myself out of that matter. I'll act as if nothing happen, but still. except the fact that it happened. I'm not yours, and I now realise that you're just a pretty face. The compliments and remarks may just be bogus or a fiction.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved