Divine Heartstrings



Eons of thank you too Azeela the makcik kecoh cum crap & shit talking myspace friend for the edits to my blog! You rock my undies lah. and also not forgetting Allysa a.k.a Cika, who did try her best in helping me. thank you girls!
Anyway, science practical is over. No comments on that though. I've been muggin out with a couple of friends at a particular place. I seriously need to settle down and mug hard which I've been doing for the last couple of weeks. I'm so terrified that I won't be able to perform my very best for all the papers. okay, shuush sofie. Just go and give your best shot. I need motivation and support!

and oh, selamat hari raye to all muslims! raye is so not fun this year. I hope it'll be a joyful one next year! For your info, I've got a Canon EOS D400! I love it gyeah.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved