Divine Heartstrings



I never did managed to update before and now I could. There were eons of matters that i wish to blurt out. Somehow some things are holding me back. Teachers day, was a memorable day ever. I saw team spirit in our class that I've never seen before. We had inter-class games competition and my class won the third place. We were full with joy. The thought of it really brightens up my day. On the contrary, things aren't as bright as I thought it'll be on some other minor issues.
And for another matter, I don't want to be the third party. Even if you think I may not be. But I still think I am. you know who you are. Can I not get involve in these complicating matters ? enough said, I'm going to Singapore Polytechnic tomorrow with some friends and maybe unwind, chills or even movies after that. I may not be blogging for quite some time. Just tag me will do, jackasses.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved