Divine Heartstrings



Fasting month has arrived. Happy fasting to all muslims. I've been looking forward to this month. It'll wash away all the past sins that I've done. and I'd pray to God to let me live my life peacefully. but I doubt it'll be. I shouldn't waste any second of my life. I don't ever want to but actions speaks more than words. further more, layers of thought that existed simultaneously is just ridiculous . the words that could lodge in my mind and twisted thoughts around themselves like satin blankets. maybe this exercise in frustration, like child practising scales. the difficulty of holding the game in my head is just too complex.my nights were so sultry that I was wrapped in nothing less ethereal from slumber myself in my blankets

I almost fall asleep during exam today, with my stomach curling over from hunger. but I didnt thought of eating though. It was just my stomach's grumbling. .

and yeah, you still have the precious tendency to flirt when you jolly well know that you're attached. heed my advice ; get a life. spare a thought for your girl, my friend. you know who you are.

touch this heart ; so full of pain
heal it with your love
make it soft and warm again
melt me with you love
I don't want to push you away ;
come back in
come to stay
make me tender, just like you
random.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved