Divine Heartstrings



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now, greetings people. I'm blogging today since I'm going to be very busy with my schedule for the next couple of days or maybe even weeks. My time is so preoccupied with school. Art, majorly. I've yet to finish my final piece. And the VP is already worried for us. I can't stop thinking about the exams and all. Especially the Os. I'm slow, very slow in staying on track with the class. Guess I'll just have to either pick up the pace or follow my own pace. However, in order to do that giant step, I have got to stop daydreaming. I have been daydreamed alot in class. I can't seem to focus my mind on one thing. My thoughts are tangled and it lingers. How I wish that I have the solutions to all this misery to be in my hands. I could only wish. Anyway, lets look things on the bright side. I have got close girlfriends to cheer me up. and also not forgetting the boy next door, whom doesnt want to get hurt. sweet and cheered me up in one way or another. thank you guys. goodbye, for now.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved