![]() HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! It's been awhile since I post an entry. I'm fully booked this weekend. Yesterday was National Day. Girlfriends ditched me by cancelling our plans at the VERY last minute to watch fireworks which we planned a few days before. I felt rather pissed then. Online friends cheered me up though. Min asked me to tag along with his friends. So I went with him. It was a major blast. The crowd was happening. We got pushed, kicked, hit and we moshed. Silly but true. Even and old man moshed to protect his son or grandson of some sort. I bumped into many fajarians. I startled alittle when Indra called out at me. I was swimming in sweats that you can never imagine. It was like I just came out from a bath. gahhh, people were looking at me with those confused eyes. and the day was awesome with those crazy guys around. I kept quiet most of the time. I'm the only girl there, what do you expect right. Thanks for the day you guys. Lastly, HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO ZAHIDAH! though her b'day was yesterday. I wished her first hand yesterday. the guys monkey-ing around at fullerton bridge indra is funny lahh.Labels: oh that bodyguard of mine is hot. i wished. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |