Divine Heartstrings


Words that could lodge in my mind and twist thoughts around themselves like satin blankets. This exercise in frustration, like a child practising scales. The thing that my mind is trying to comprehend, but I just couldn`t. and so, signs of putting up with myself lingers. nevertheless, i shouldn`t think about complicated stuff no more. none. zilch. Moving on, overslept is not acceptable when it comes to a school day. But, because I got home and slept late last night I guess I`ll let it slide. Bad cum unforsee news. Never I could imagine that Jack got beaten up brutally. Those middle-aged cowards and low-lifes creatures are sucha turn off and motherfuckin idiots. They only beat up an unarmed and selfless kid. get a life. I`d visit him earlier today with za and mida, together with za`s parents. Jack`s face was not that bad. tho he has got blood-clot in his eyes. and fractured nose. I`m fagged about this diabolical stuff.
Laters people.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved