Divine Heartstrings



Thanks Za for the top from Topshop. Its effin gorgeous. I was out to town yesterday with girlfriends. I needed time to unwind and relax my tangled thoughts in my mind. I did had a few laughters here and there. In fact, we were an imbecile bunch. I had a double chocolate frappe and Mida had a caramel frappe at McCafe. While waiting anxiously to meet Liyana, we chatter about stuffs. Stuff that we never thought of saying or sharing. Liyana came around 8. She was half an hour late and said that the meeting with her boyfriend was cancelled. We had our chats and stroll along the streets of orchard. Eventually we`ve got tired of the place and back home. By the strike of almost midnight, I reached my place. Feeling dead beat.
thanks Taufiq.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved