![]() ![]() The trip to Mini Kelantan was fun. We , as a family, had a ride in aunt`s 7 seater car. It was awesome. We went to Mini Kelantan to tailor made our traditional costumes, which is the baju kurung and kebayas. Lin ans Shasha made 2 sets each. Nana made 3 and I made 4. I can`t wait, coz the costumes are just awesomely drop dead hot. It`s way too early to talk about hari raya, but my parents decided not to buy them ready made but tailor made instead. After an intensive walk around and a good laugh in Mini Kelantan, we went back to Johore. We had a heavy lunch then head back home. At the immigration, there`s this hot guy in uniform. I was looking at him because I think he did something silly. He knows or shall I say he saw me looking at him. I smiled. He smiled. It was funny at that time. My mom laugh her ass off when I told her. I`m so shagged now that I could lay on the sea bed. ![]() yes you can have my hand, coz I want yours too. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |