HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO JO I went mugging with Naq earlier today. Awan and his friend were there too. I accompanied her to Nokia retailer shop and went home right after that. It was another day of muggings.
Actually, yesterday`s event was still solidly fresh in my mind. I was out with girlfriends. So, I got tricked. or it was more of a surprise attack. Syikeen , Liyana and me went off to East Coast Park and meet Za and Mida later. and we did. We waited for them for quite sometime. When finally, they came with big smiles on thier faces.
Za immediately took out a Polar cake box. I was alittle startled and my mind was running wild. Out of the blue, she shouted happy birthday. She didn`t exactly shout though. She just say it out loud. I wasn`t just shocked, it was as if something just blow me out of my seat. seriously, it was a great one. never did I thought my day would be my day. get it ? heck. We finish up the cake and went strolling along side of the beach. Laughters and more laughters. It was just perfect. at night, hangouts with Mida and Za around Mida`s place. We were imbecile and that makes us high. Za asked around for fags but failed tho. None of those whom she asked had any. sadly, some big-mouth kids made fun of us or mocked us even. Totally ignored them. We were shagged, so we head back to our respective homes when midnight strikes. It was memorable and unexpected for me. Laters people.           just wonderful, you left trails in my heart.
|