![]() ![]() It`s almost a week since I`ve updated. I`m so freaking lazy to but I do read blogs of others. School was alright. Lesson for just an hour. How pathetic can that be. Studied new chapter for SS. I think I`m going to like it , maybe not. Shall see. So yesterday I mugged with Jy, Tom, Naqq and Jc at a void deck. It was a total madness. Shan`t go into details. After mugging, Jc and I meet up with Wx. We head down to PS to buy some stuff. I saw Jul and his hot girlfriend. They`re a couple of blur king and queen. Basically, the whole day was hectic. I went home and plopped onto my comfy bed. Shagged from walking. My cellphone is currently being an ass. I couldn`t reply to some of my contacts when they message me. rahhhhhhhh. So fucked up. yes you can have my heart because I want yours too |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |