Divine Heartstrings


Today`s lesson was such a bore. I`m pissed. About something pathetic and silly. Let`s just say it`s not my lucky day. So, I`m using Nana`s lappie to update. thanks girl. So, I felt empty in some silly way. It`s undescribable. I couldn`t think of words to describe to what I feel now. One thing`s I`m sure of is being sick, suck. I`ve been coughing like hell loads since last week. Today was the worse of the worse. I amost puke during lunch break. I`ve been too stubborn to not to eat sweet and spicy stuff. Fine, so shall it be. Quit eating sweet and spicy stuff and start drinking loads of mineral. Throat is killing me.
Goodbye.









lay me upon the sea bed
and let me sway with the wind
I don`t know why but
it`s empty inside, from what I feel .





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved