Divine Heartstrings



the day was booked out with Ski. We went mugging at Changi airport. We`ve got loads to chatter about. not gossips but facts and reality. I shall keep this short, we mugged. chatted. and bumped into Jieting and her friend. Ski and I dragged ourselves to Bugis. Ski went off first, she took the bus some where ahead. While, I bumped into and old friend. We said our hi`s and bye`s. She`s looking good. and lucky her, she`d recognise me. Some oll friends just couldn`t. jeeez. I walked around bugis street and saw some tops that I`m dying to buy. I went to meet up with nana at Bpp. I did saw Bari, and he returned the money that he owes me. glad he remembered. chilled with nana, gegerl and her sister, fiqah (not sure of the spelling). one things` for sure, fiqah is so cheeky and very lovable. We went home right after that. shagged. nights people.

you`re a nice person,
I`m sure we`ll be good even great friends(:


she`s just adorably cute and smart.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved