![]() ![]() Spiderman 3 was a great movie indeed. I`ve watched it earlier today with Faiz. Faiz is one cute and funny boy. Za & Ski watched 200 Pounds Beauty that I`ve already watched.They told me that they teared. And I guess I did too for the Spiderman movie. It was touching indeed. Never did I thought that I would actually teared for the movie. Plus I bumped into Cai ling, speaking of coincidence. She tapped me on my shoulder, and we`re like in the same lift. After movie, Faiz went off to meet his cousin. Me and the rest went walking around the streets of Orchard. Then again, I bumped into Reno, with his skates. He skates, cool. He looks good as ever(: Right after a few mins I bumped into him, I`ve got a text from him. Moving on, we went home after an intensive walking around town. ![]() |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |