Divine Heartstrings


So, I cranked up with English paper 1 and it was manageable.
However, Social Studies paper was tough.
I didn`t manage to do structured essay question seriously.
And that was because I didn`t really studied fully for the chapters. bleahhhhs
I was planning to mug today after exam. Mr Koh taught a little of physics.
Then, had lunch with some kicks. lazy ass to state thier names
After lunch headed to the library to study but ended up chatting instead.
The electrical door room behind us was noisy.
It was loud enough to shake your teeth loose.
Tomorrow is another day. I shall mug hard, I could just hope.

I feel as if I`m getting a fever.
I could feel it when I was doing English paper earlier today.
I felt like i was burning inside a fiery furnace.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved