Divine Heartstrings


PTC was a smooth sailing.
I knew Mdm Tan wasn`t as bad as people expected.I rushed home after PTC.
I get changed and went down to Bugis to meet Elene, CL, Kev & Jordon.
They wanted to catch Pirates Of The Carribean.
So, we did. Except that I was alittle late.
I managed to watch and understand the movie tho. It was a hilarious and fascinating.
All and all, the movie is worth the time and money.
After movie, Jordon bought some stickers while the girls went aound Bugis
street to find a sweat shirt that I`ve been wanting.
But to no avail.

So, I and CL took the MRT. The rest went home by bus.
I and CL were basically did some catching up.
Talked about stuff that we always talk about. I`ve notice that she`s getting prettier
. Hey, I`m no les alright. I`m just stating what I see with my eyes.
Moving on, I alight at Westmall to search for the sweat shirt while CL went on home.
Finally, I`ve found the sweat shirt I want. Then I went home with a big smile on my face.



Everyone looks good here, excluding me. rahhhhh.



MK, missed.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved