Divine Heartstrings




I`m a lazy blogger for these few days. I didn`t really bother much about my blog.
Sorry guys for making my blog so dead, coz the owner of this blog is feeling rather dead as well.
Moving on, school was pretty hectic today. We, as a class, had phototaking session.
It was the best phototaking session among all the years I`ve took.

We, malays, had MOCK exam in the hall.
The weather was so hot, I couldn`t take the sweltering heat that was burning on me.
I did what I could do for the paper.
After I`ve completed, I went to lala~land. I actually slept! I`ve never sleep during exams or tests.
This was my first time. Luck was by my side at that time, coz i didn`t drool or anything silly.
SS lesson was great. We continued watching the movie I Not Stupid.
We shall continue watching it again tomorrow perhaps.
So, school ended on a happy note(:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved