Divine Heartstrings



I managed to finish MT O`Level paper on time for both paper1 and paper2. I have no comments on how I did. I`d leave it to the examiner now. Moving on, I went home with Syikeen after exam. Get change and head back out to the library. Meet up with Mida and her cousin first before going down to the library. After which, Syikeen went home because she looked tired. I spend the rest of my time with Mida and her cousin under her block. We chatted, laughed and gossips about stuff like as if there was no tomorrow. I was and still am shagged. I`m feeling rather sick. It turns out I have an illness ; coughing. It`s so unbearable. Coughed like there`s no absolute tomorrow. rahhhhhhhh. Goodbye.

you`re my deer. geee.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved