Divine Heartstrings



You make it seemed like a crash-test joy ride.
I`m no toy whom you can toy my feelings with.
It`s good that you left earlier instead of later.
It`ll done us no good, and so whatever.

School was actually a good thing today. At least at first.
I mean it was normal. Boring, yeah. A waste of time, yeah.
It was like for the whole day I absorbed only Math & MT into my brain cells.
None for other subjects. I managed to have a long and interguing
conversation with Ski during free periods.
We reminisce about the years that we`ve been through.

Plus, how we have change. She told me I did change, alot.
Well, I think it`s not much of a big deal. Mida text-ed me, asking me to meet her up.
She said she was bored at home coz she`s not working and stuff.
So, we meet and unwind. Till someone came along. (not mentioning names)
I felt a little irritated, so I went off home after spending a few mins with them.
I`m shagged and throat is killing me.

It`s been awhile since I`ve heard from you, John.
I wonder how you`re doing now.



follow your heart,
and it`ll lead you the right way.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved