Divine Heartstrings


I thought I was late in meeting the girls but then I was the first to arrive and ski was late. Im oh-so lazy to update now. In short, it was fun. National Library was packed. Studied at Bugis Street, Bugis Cafe
instead. Ski's friend tag along after bumping into her at Bugis street, while i was trying on jeans.
We head down to Marina Square to have dinner there. Then we head down to Esplanade.
We were camwhoring there. Then there's this guy who asked Lingjia to help him take pics for him and his friends. The guy was outgoing & kinda cute, really. & he took a photo with us too. geeee coolness.

We then decided to head back home. On the way, down the long & big stairs at the Marina Square,
i saw this cute guy. I thought he was familiar, so i kept looking at him. He noticed the stare and Ski actually waved at him when he reached the top and we reached at the bottom. In shocked, he did waved back. Hotness.
When we were at the bus stop, bump into the group of guys that we took a pic with beforehand.
Lingjia and I went off first. I was so sleepy in the bus. Time to rest.
Tomorrow i have religion school. darn.




` I had a brilliant time with u girls.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved