![]() I'm so not in a mood today. I fell down hard during PE. I t was kinda embarrassing tho. I thought it was just like a minor sprain at the ankle. Well, i thought wrong. I stayed back after school for awhile with XZ and Kev. I was kinda shocked when i saw my ankle is swollen. The pain started to get worse. So, I went home first. I rang Zahidah up, because she was at Ski's place. I called her just in time to head home with her. We met at bp interchange. From there, we took a taxi back home. I almost teared because I was limping my way down the school stairs and many other stairs which was ahead of me. I feel rather tired. Mom told me to see the doc after bathing, but nah. I was too tired to walk with a limp. I want to go to school tomorrow. I hope I can! |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |