![]() ![]() I'd thought yesterday would be another interesting day but hell no it wasn't. Lessons were so dull and people were mostly sleeping. I wanted to sleep thought but i didn't and i don't know why. ACT was ss and there were no teacher around. After school ended, went to have lunch at Banquet with Ski, Syikeen & Xz. I went home to get my money. After lunch we went home, respectively. Today i did rise pretty early. or shall i say early riser for a day ? I love bio lesson for today. It was interesting for me. English lesson was not that bad either. played a game ; girls versus guys , while we learn & understand. i'd completed some homeworks, did it during school time. After ACT meet up with the kicks with Adi at bpp for awhile. They had lunch there. Chill for awhile than they went to Jordon's place. I went home, have to study. I hope can buck up real hard this time & stop wandering around. [: ` make my day, will ya? |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |