Divine Heartstrings




I ended up not going to school today. I barely can sleep. The pain was excruciating.
Mom woke me up at around 7am to get ready and to see the doc.
So, we went. The doc told me to have a x-ray done to see if there's a bone crack or something.
So, i went to the place at Jurong by dad's cab. It was pretty fast.
Then, head to Bpp library to renew a book which im currently reading and borrowed a new one too.
I hope i can finish reading it before the deadline comes.(:

I've been feeling rather fucked up lately. There's too much stuff to think about.
Especially when Mid-year is coming right at me. rahhhhhh. Its so not cool larh.
There were times that I thought of giving up hope. It's silly but it's true.
Wells, all I should think about is mugging. I barely have time for myself now.
darn.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved