Divine Heartstrings




baby, I don't know what to say
It's like that everyday,
I've never felt this way.
I just dont know what to do
If I cant be with you
you know its true.
miss you truckloads, gorgeous.



I enjoyed myself most of today. School was fine and hectic. After school was even great.
I had lunch with the girls (ski, za, syikeen) at bpp, KFC. We chatted, laughed, gossip & many more.
It brought back many memories when we're sec 3 & 4 where we always head down to
KFC immediately after school and unwind. We chatted & laughed until I realise the time.
Basically, we were there for a few hours. We went up to the library, and I saw Faz & his gf again
for the third time this week. Such a coincidence. His girl is pretty gorgeous, i must say.

Study session tomorrow with Ski & LingJia at Bugis perhaps.
I think i'm goina crack my brain sooner or later.


Have you ever smiled so much but at the end of the day, you still could not define joy?





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved