![]() There was an interesting Art gallery yesterday at National Library. The pictures were awesome seh. They were more into photography than visual arts. Enjoy the pictures. I was obviously late for school beacuse dad was late to fetch us. School start at 8, and at that very moment we were still waiting for him under the block. I was kinda pissed and worried. Teacher's are mostly strict there. Fortunately, I didn't get scolded by the first period teacher. He continued teaching instead. Muhaimin was crazy & high today. He kept telling corny and lame jokes. The day was fine so far, until we went to a funeral (melawat). By the time we reached there, they were already carrying the body down. Say alittle prayers and they carried the body into the coffin. Then, into the bus. Flashbacks of my grandad's funeral came to my mind. It was tragic. I cried alot that day, and I still remembered how weak I couldn't take the blow. Moving on, we had lunch at Banquet straight after that. We went home right after lunch. School's tomorrow, and Im going to start muggin' later. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |